Friday, 23 September 2011
Potato - Poultice Makes Perfect
One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato RAW
2. Shred potato (about a tablespoon) and put it on the muslin
4. Cut a 3 cm (just over an inch) hole in the lining of her shoe so it would not annoy her like the princess and the pea (you know the fairy tale don’t you).
5. Place the potato in muslin on her foot, cover with a water proof bandaid
6. Tape over with some strong tape (because kids run around a lot and need it
7. Put on her socks and shoes and away she went.
We replaced this each night and morning…and 30 days it was completely gone. AMAZING!!
The next experience with potatoes happened when I burnt myself: grabbed a pot sitting on the stove that I didn’t realise was on a hotplate. Three of my fingers got burnt on the inside pads just above the first knuckle.
Gotta love the potato huh.
Keep some handy for burns and other interesting poultice needs.. Share some of your thoughts, experiences and potato magic.