Saturday 17 September 2011

WTF is Nude Food? Glad You Asked

Nude food (well this blog) is an open discussion on the simple wonderments about food from natures table. Yep folks, I have come over from the dark side...I have become an healtharian...here's why.

The Deb Field Nude Food Story
In 1996 I ended up in the fetal position on the floor of a supermarket with severe pain in my abdomin. Steve grabbed me and took me to the hospital as he thought my appendix migth be about to burst. They injected pain killers right away...and after some tests the doctor discovered gallstones.

WHAT??!! How did this happen?!! My doctor told me to have my gallbladder removed as it was a normal procedure and I didn't really need it anyway. I assumed a doctor would know better than me about my body. It didn't occur to me to question cutting me open. Or to wonder why I had a body part I didn't really need. So I had it removed.

A few years later I found myself with irritable bowel syndrome and, after a terrible time with it, I connected with a traditional chinese medicine practitioner who resolved it... in 3 days. AMAZING! But then she told me that I hadn't needed to get my gallbladder removed, that the stones could've easily been fixed. This intrigued me. How could they have been "fixed"? And why didn't my doctor know about this?

And so started my journey of discovery. I decided to take my health into my own hands and learn about how this body really works. Since then I have been able to resolve my own health issues as well as support other people on their holistic health journey.

The amazing information and simple magic of food astounds me. I am absolutely certain that any human condition of dis-ease can be resolved using the ancient wisdom from natures table.


People I Wish To Thank
I have come across some pretty amazing people who are passionate about true health and wisdom A big THANK YOU to:

WILLIAM WHITECLOUD - who has introduced me to my heart (my true self), taught me the magic of intuition and guided me on my life journey.

DON TOLMAN - who has shared food, health and life wisdom to a depth i could never imagine existed. He has healed so many peolple from conditions that most believe are terminal. He is a genius and fights the battles most run from.

TYLER TOLMAN - who shares his father's gifts and has dedicated his life journey to healing and sharing health wisdom with as many people as possible. He lives and breaths his teachings and is a reminder of what is possible.

RHONDA CHANG - who has discovered the most ancient of ancient chinese medicine wisdom. She allows the body to inform her, then assists it to re-establish its condition of health. Her approach is unique...she is brilliant.

MERYL DORY - who has dedicated her life to supporting awareness about vaccinations. She is a lobbyist for people's right to make informed choices.

ZANE and INGA TRUSCOTT - who are dedicated to bringing some amazing people to us simple folks. They have an events company and bring people like Don and Tyler to us so we can benefit from their wisdom.

BRANDON BAYS - who cured herself of a massive abdominal tumor and now shares this wisdom world wide. She helps people uncover their body's natural wisdom with the process she discovered during her own healing.

AND A BIG THANK YOU to the many therapists, healers, and self-empowered health-arians out there. Keep it going guys...!! x  

1 comment:

Lisa Thompson said...

You Rock Deb - Thank you for sharing your love for Nude Food xoxo

Post a Comment


Best Blogger Tips

Click the Facebook Like button if you enjoyed this post.
Share your thoughts, experiences and questions in the box below.
Select Name/URL from the dropdown list if you're new at comments.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you...Deb (chief Nudie)